Competition: Burns Night Competition
Promoter: Strathmore Foods Limited, Carseview Road, Forfar, Angus, DD8 3NG
By entering this competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- The competition is open from Saturday 13th January 2018 to Sunday 28th January 2018 at 11:59pm. Entry to the competition may only be made in accordance with the specified instructions for entry published in print or online in conjunction with the competition.
- The competition is open to UK individual residents aged 18 years and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate family) or any agencies or companies associated with the competition will be ineligible to win the Prize. The Promoter’s decision as to the eligibility of entrants will be final.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person for the competition. No bulk, machine generated, consumer group, third party entries or multiple entries from one person (or those entries suspected as such) shall be accepted. Use of a false name and/or address will void the entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, duplicate or otherwise inappropriate.
- No purchase is necessary. To enter visit www.mcintoshfoods.com/burns, enter your details and answer the multiple choice question.
- All entries received will be entered into the competition to win x 1 overnight stay in The Old Course Hotel, St.Andrews including breakfast for 2 with Eden Mill brewery tour and £100 spending money between 1st March 2018 and 1st November 2018 (subject to availability).
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted, damaged, lost or misdirected entries. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. No responsibility will be taken for any website error.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received by the closing date of the competition. The winner will be notified within 7 business days of the closing date and details of winners shall be made available on the website via www.mcintoshfoods.com/burns after this time.
- All reasonable effort will be made to contact the winner. However, if the winner is not contactable or the prize is not claimed within 5 business days of notification, the winner will forfeit the prize and a further winner will be selected from the remaining valid entries. If a winner does not or is deemed not to comply with these terms and Conditions, the entry will be discarded and the prize will be reallocated to a further winner. Winners will be notified on how to claim.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternative in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- If for any reason any aspect of the prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
- The winner of the prize draw shall, at the Promoter’s request, participate in all reasonable promotional activity (such as publicity and photography) surrounding the winning of the prize for no consideration and shall agree to the Promoter using their name and image in any promotional material.
- The promoter’s decision regarding any part of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By registering for the prize draw, all entrants agree to receive email communication from the Promoter about the prize draw, together with any other communication which they have intimated on the entry form that they wish to receive from the Promoter.
- All entries, photographs, and other material submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter and its associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the prize draw or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Twitter.